Thursday 26 December 2013

Justin Bieber Retires from Music

Justin Bieber The pop singer  just gave his fans a very upsetting Christmas gift after posting to his million tweeter fans that he was retiring from music.
The 19-year-old singer tweeted on Tuesday night that he is officially retiring  and stepping away from the music business.
"My beloved beliebers I'm officially retiring," he wrote.
But before you Bieber fans start panicking and/or rioting, he also tweeted that he would "never leave" his fans, so this "retiring" he's speaking of could mean a lot of different thing
"The media talks a lot about me," he continued. "They make a up a lot of lies and want me to fail but I'm never leaving you, being a belieber is a lifestyle."
He finished his announcement with: "Be kind loving to each other, forgive each other as God forgave us through Christ Merry Christmas IM HERE FOREVER."
This news comes a week after his interview with Power 106 radio station where he said he was going to quit the biz.

"Um, I'm actually retiring, man," he said about the future of his career.
Though his representative had no compliment about his comment on retirement
His manager said that he wanted Justin Bieber to take a year off after his new movie Believe comes out on Christmas day.
"I'm telling him after this movie, I want him to take next year off and just take a break," Scooter said. "He can still live in the studio and work on the next album, which is what he wants to do, but I just want him to take some time to himself, so he can have that time alone because he's been working since he was 12 years old."
Do you think Justin Bieber is actually retiring? Or is he talking about the break .. Beliebers.

No comments:

adverts

Adverts

Click to make money

Make Money